Thank you vor visiting Historial Hotel webpage. The name goes from Historical Land Costantinopolil, .
Location: The hotel is situated in the historic centre of Old City Kumkapi, the heart of Istanbul and Constantinople. The hotel is located within easy walking to many historic attractions, such as Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern, Topkapi Palace, the Museum of History, Archeological Museum, Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts, Mosaics Museum, Carpet and Kilim Museum and Hippodrome, which is a beautiful palace garden with quiet paths, perfect for strolls. It is also not far away from other historic places, such as Grand Bazaar, Egyptian Bazaar, famous for its spices and Eminenyu pier with ferries going to Asian side.
- the historic value of the hotel, which fac,ade is decorated with ancient fretwork.
- the unique location, closiness to the main city landmarks
- the veranda cafe' has a fantastic view over the Blue Mosque and is a good place for enjoing sunrises and sunsets over the Bosphorus
- the cozy hall, comfortable sofas and big plasma-panel display is a perfect place to have a good time watching movies
- the Marmara sea shore, which is within 5 minutes walk, gives you a good chance to see dolphins
- the unique atmosphere, created by attentive staff, which will satisfy any of your needs
- a good price/quality ratio
- if you book with us and stay for more than 7 days, we provide you a free transfer from the airport to the hotel and back
- Satellite TV
- Direct telephone and wireless internet connection
- Bathroom, bathing phone, hair dryer
- Central heating system
- shower units
- hot water 24 hours
- comfortable new beds
- 24 hour room service
- Safe-deposit box
- 24 hour reception and front desk